We provide the following support options:
- Ad Hock Support – Support on a call-out basis
- Product Support – All major hardware/ software brands
- Kerio Support – Telephonic and email support on all Kerio products. Call-out and p/hourly rate applicable on site visit.
OZONE regrettably doesn’t support companies with fewer than 5 users.
Service Level Agreements/ Retainers are subject to a site evaluation and comprehensive proposal detailing your company’s individual needs. This option is very valuable to companies who can’t afford downtime as the response time for urgent requests are 4hours.
Connect Everyone SLA’s are structured according to the level of support required:
- Hardware/ Software provision/ installation/ support
- Day-to-day support and maintenance
- Server provision/ installation/ support
- System backup
During a site audit we focus on the following sections to ensure we have a clear map of your IT framework in order for us to provide solutions centered on your current footing as well as what steps to take in order for you to optimize staff productivity and efficiency. We help you to KNOW WHERE YOU ARE which, at the same time, empowers you to make informed decisions as to where you are heading.
- Server & Network framework
- Security: Anti-virus & Firewalls
- Backup systems